probably Laguna Pueblo (attributed)
Laguna Pueblo, Laguna Reservation; Cibola County; New Mexico; USA (inferred)
Coiled/hand built, painted
Formerly in the collection of Charles E. Locke (a theatre promoter in San Francisco and New York from about 1880 to 1915); acquired by George Heye in 1908.
Click on the image or the magnifying glass to see a larger view; click again to close the pop-up window. Scroll through Other Images and Media to see other views of this item; click on any image to make it appear in the larger window. Catalog card scans are provided to illustrate the information that originally accompanied the objects. Please recognize that unacceptable or offensive terminology represents historic data and not NMAI's current usage.